The Society of 1961
The Society of 1961 is an annual giving society that distinguishes and recognizes donors who generously contribute $1,350 level or more cumulatively to any area of WakeMed Health & Hospitals within a calendar year through a gift to the WakeMed Foundation. Founded in 1995, the members of The Society of 1961, named in honor of WakeMed’s founding year, have contributed more than $22 million to fund a wide variety of capital and special projects in support of WakeMed’s mission to provide outstanding and compassionate care to all those that seek our services.
The Society of 1961 recognizes our investors for cash gifts they make each year by extending an invitation to attend an appreciation Gala at the end of the year. This may include a new cash gift or a payment on an existing pledge. Stay tuned for more information about our 2015 Foundation Appreciation Gala.
For more information on the many ways you can give to the WakeMed Foundation and become a member of The Society of 1961 please contact us. Sponsorship opportunities are also available. More more information please call 919-350-7676. You can download a pledge form by clicking on the appropriate link below, or to make your pledge online click here.
- Dynasty Supporter - $100,000
- Diamond Supporter - $50,000
- Platinum Supporter - $25,000
- Gold Supporter- $15,000
- Silver Supporter- $10,000
- Bronze Supporter - $6,000
- Patron Supporter- $3,000
- Member Supporter- $1,500
Download Corporate Supporter Pledge Form
- Dynasty Society Member- $100,000
- Diamond Society Member - $50,000
- Platinum Society Member - $25,000
- Gold Society Member - $15,000
- Silver Society Member - $10,000
- Bronze Society Member - $6,000
- Patron Society Member - $3,000
- Society Member - $1,350
Download Individual Supporter Pledge Form