On Saturday, October 5, 2013, from 6 - 10 pm, join us for Raleigh's most unique outdoor adult dinner party - all to benefit WakeMed Children's Hospital!
Gather your friends and enjoy dinner and live music under the stars in Cameron Village - at a themed table decorated by you, as simply or as elaborately as you choose! This year's theme is all about children - "Kid at Heart", so tap your inner child and get creative! Decorate your table as a favorite nursery rhyme, children's book or movie, toy, or whatever you can dream up.
We provide the table, you provide the imagination! Don't miss this unique opportunity to show off your creativity, view other guests' works of art, and compete for prizes. (View 2012 Event Pictures)
Here's how it works when you purchase a table of 8 for just $200:
- (1) 60" round table
- (1) white linen tablecloth
- (8) chairs
- Opportunity to win prizes!
- Silent auction
You will need to provide:
- The sizzle! Pick a theme for your table and get creative!
- Dinner & Drinks are not included as part of registration
- Decorations (Tableware, Centerpieces, Costumes - optional) - want some help with this? See below!
Prizes will be awarded in the following categories:
- Most original
- Most elegant
- Most colorful
- Best kid theme
Register below with a credit card or download a registration form.
Sponsorship Opportunities Event FAQ's Event Flyer Menus
Do you need design expertise? Let us decorate your table for you! We have a "teams of design pros" from NCSU College of Textiles. These design guru's will bring a bit of Broadway or Classic calm elegance to your table. Call with or without ideas......they will whip up options for you. You might just be a prize winner!
- Fee: $100 per table + decorations and tableware
- Contact Kensi Luck, email@example.com.